Agenda for: Wednesday June 7th, 2023 7:00 PM
Pledge of Allegiance
- Call to order, Roll call and declaration of a quorum
- Reading and Approval of Previous Minutes
- Secretary report from Town Board Meeting
- New business:
- Action Items:
TOWN OF RED RIVER
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS
Please take notice that a public hearing will be held at the RED RIVER TOWN HALL on Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 at 7:00 PM for the following:
Donald Derenne, the personal representative, for the Estate of Madeline Derenne, is requesting that a part of Parcel 31 018 21.16 Located at E1236 C.T.H “S” described as follows be rezoned from A-1 Prime Agriculture to LE Large Estates Residential.
Part of the SE ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 21, T 25 N, R 23 E, Town of Red River, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin more fully described as follows:
Commencing at the Southeast corner of said section; thence S 88°22’48” W along the South line of said Southeast ¼ section 1318.38 feet; thence N 00°57’36” W 41.25 feet to the Northerly right of way of County Road “S” point being the point of beginning; thence N 00°57’36” W along the West line of said Southeast ¼ of the Southeast ¼ section 320.32 feet; thence N88°22’48” E 680.000 feet; thence S 00°57’36” E 320.32 feet to said Northerl right of way of County Road “S”; thence S 88°22’48” W along said Northerly right of way 680.00 feet to the point of beginning. Said parcel containing 5.00 acres of land more or less.
Notice is hereby given that a majority of the Town Board may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject in which they may have decision-making responsibilities. All interested parties are invited to attend.
John M. Maas – Zoning Administrator – Town of Red River
- Non-Action Items
- Discuss Seth Lenss’s Request for zoning committee amendment to ordinance to construct an accessory building without primary use present
- Discuss proposed change in height to peak for Accessory Buildings in Section 10.0404 E. 3. (a) from 14′ to 18′.
- Request from Ron Smith at E1471 Macco Road for U-Shaped Driveway.
- Request for 135′ +/- Driveway Culvert for LeRoy Driveway off cul-de-sac on the end of Eagle Road.
- Public Input
- Zoning Administrator Report
- Old Business
- Accessory Buildings without primary dwelling on residential zoning
- Next Meeting July 5th, 2023
- Upcoming Agenda Items
Respectfully submitted by:
Red River Plan Commission