- Call to order, Roll call, declaration of a quorum and Approval of Agenda.
- Reading and approval of previous minutes
- Plan Commission
C) County Supervisor
- Public Input – 10 min.
- New business –
- Short Term Rentals:
- Please take notice that a public hearing will be held at the RED RIVER TOWN HALL on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 7:05 PM for the following: Rachel Couillard, of Ruesch Management, on behalf of Jesse F. & Patricia S. Pleuss, has submitted an Application for a Conditional Use Permit for a Short-Term Rental Permit, to operate a short-term rental at N9009 De Baker Lane being Parcel ID 31 018 1ASR 125, more fully described as follows: Part of the Section 7, Township 25 North, Range 23
East, Town of Red River, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin, more fully described as follows. Assessor’s Plat No. 1: Lot 1 of 11CSM59 Map #1962, Formerly Lots 10 & 11 – Block 5. Notice is hereby given that a majority of the Town Board may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject in which they may have decision-making responsibilities. All interested parties are invited to attend. John M. Maas Zoning Administrator Town of Red River
- Budget Review 2023/ Mill Rate
- Zoning Law Change Review
- Duty Clerk – paying of duty clerk
- Old business –
- Road updates –
- Fire & Rescue –
- Website/Domain Name –
- Correspondence –
- Bug Tussell – meet & Greet at the Town of Red River Town Hall on Thursday, November 17th from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. They are looking at expanding our fiber optic network in the area and want feedback from the residents to see what the interest would be.
- Payment of Invoices –
Respectfully submitted by: Sandra A Monfils Clerk – Town of Red River